LIFE PLANS

 

             LIFE PLANS: 

Juliana's decision 



S: Hey Juliana!
J: Hey Salomón! What's up?
S: Everything is OK, What about you?
J: Well, I don't know, I have been thinking a lot about my future.
S: Oh, I see. What's on your mind?
J: 
I just got graduated and my parents are asking me about what will I study at the university.
S: I see. What did you like the most during high school?
J: I love art! I got 100% in all my projects.
S: Cool! What do you think about Graphic Design or Architecture?
J: It is a good idea. However, my parents said they always knew I will be a great nurse.
S: Keep something in mind, it is your life, it is your decision, Do you like nursing?
J: I don't. I think I need to talk with them, I need to try to change their mind.
S: 
Yeah, I remember my aunt changed her mind after she settled on languages. She studied that because my grandmother told her she could have many job opportunities but she decided to quit; she studied to be a teacher and now, she loves what she does.
J: That's great! Also, thank you so much for your help Salomon, now I know there are other good options, I'm ready to talk with your parents about it.
S: Good luck!




Comentarios