WAS / WERE GOING TO vs WOULD

 


WAS / WERE GOING TO vs WOULD



EXAMPLES:

  • I was going to cook the lunch(But I didn't).
  • You were going to visit Canada (But you didn't).
  • He was going to play soccer (But he didn't).
  • She was going to paint her nails (But she didn't).
  • The dog was going to jump that wall (But it didn't).
  • They were going to buy pizza (But they didn't).

 


EXAMPLES:

  •  I thought I would be a teacher (But I changed my mind).
  •  You always believed you would win the lottery (But you didn't).
  •  He said he would read at night (But he didn't).
  •  She always believed she would sing in the theatre (But she changed her mind).
  •  The cat thought he would run faster than the dog (But it didn't).
  •  They said they would drive to China (But they didn't).

 








 

 

Comentarios